Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pleased to Meet You, Hope You Guessed My Name




















Sleepless in Florence, due to tonight's crime of passion. Yes, that IS devil-dark chocolate gelato, the darkest I've yet found, and (finally) raspberry.

But dark chocolate before bed = blogging at 1 am. So I was looking at some of the blog stats. I'm surprised to see nearly 300 hits, not counting mine. Wow, you guys are bored!

So who are you? Y'know, the stats break it down by country? And by day, week, month or now? There were just 7 of you on line in Canada. (Just finished supper, eh?)

What got my attention is that, suddenly, someone's reading in Singapore. Hello? I think I know who's reading in the US (hi, Tommy), and most of you in Canada. I can account for one Aussie and a pair of Kiwis. Ireland - check. But Singapore?

And I was somewhat amused / confused to find I have 3 'Followers'. It's pretty funny, especially if you consider that two of them would more likely hurl hoots of scorn and derision rather than follow me anywhere, including the Ladies Room (hi Pat, hi Sally!). But the third is a dark horse. Is 'Patrick' Margaret's Patrick? And if so, does she know he is following me?

Well, whoever the hell you are, hello and glad to have you along!

No comments:

Post a Comment